Red blood human like you
Discrimination
You don't like me because i'm not of your race
nor your community
You don't like because i'm different
I don't speak too much
I don't like everybody
I'm not an actor and i'm not here to play a role
just to be in your casting
But I'm here to be what i am
not what you what you want me to be
I'm human not same colour as everybody
But i'm a human like you
I'm a red blood human like you

You don't like me because i'm not of your race
nor your community
You don't like because i'm different
I don't speak too much
I don't like everybody
I'm not an actor and i'm not here to play a role
just to be in your casting
But I'm here to be what i am
not what you what you want me to be
I'm human not same colour as everybody
But i'm a human like you
I'm a red blood human like you

Comments