For you
For you I reinvent myself a reason to exist
to repeat to you I love you with the little heart I have left
For you I will redraw a shooting star on my soul I will give you a piece of my sky, a little of my breath and infinity of my heart
For you i will blot out the melancholy of my life, I will explode the sadness of my soul
For you I spend sleepless nights to look only at you, to love you and will bless you
Because I love you all just ideally.
to repeat to you I love you with the little heart I have left
For you I will redraw a shooting star on my soul I will give you a piece of my sky, a little of my breath and infinity of my heart
For you i will blot out the melancholy of my life, I will explode the sadness of my soul
For you I spend sleepless nights to look only at you, to love you and will bless you
Because I love you all just ideally.
Comments